myself... marc collin

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Sep 22 01:54:13 CEST 2006

On Friday 22 September 2006 00:30, Marc Collin wrote:
> > Secondly, there's the EBN at www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org . It runs
> > some automated checks on the KDE codebase, and points out possible
> > issues. Fixing these issues is a good way to get familiar with the KDE
> > codebase, and improve KDE too.
>
> i would like to start with EBN and try to fix some "bad pratice"

Then you can just pick a tool - apidox, user docs, or code checking - and dive
in; each error has a line number and a suggested fix. Send patches to
kde-devel at kde.org with a descriptive subject.

> i have svn installed on my machine but not configured to the kde svn

svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdelibs

for instance.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot