Better default toolbar setting

Orville Bennett illogical1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 04:37:17 CEST 2006

On Sep 14, 2006, at 4:46 PM, Stefan Monov wrote:

> Inâki,
>> "Check mail" is just one icon, and it's probably one of the most
>> obvious
>> icons in a mail client toolbar. Why you want to hide it?
> 1. the less icons, the better (all other things equal)
> 2. it'll enable me to claim that icons don't need text under them
    3. it'll make room for the "Make this thread die" button?

Luckily the icon will be easy to understand and won't need text under
it, as it consist of a recursive animation of the user deleting this
thread only to have another mail about it show up, which the the user
deletes, after which another mail about it shows up, which the user
deletes, after which... oh hell, you get the idea.