Better default toolbar setting

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Sep 15 11:40:14 CEST 2006

On Friday 15 September 2006 04:37, Orville Bennett wrote:
>     3. it'll make room for the "Make this thread die" button?

+1, first useful reply on this issue *for_a_long_time*. I'm personally
considering adding a "Ignore this thread and all future messages on this
subject" option.

Guys, holding lengthy discussion about this issue on this mailinglist is not
going to change *anything*. This kind of things is being worked on by
usability experts, and I suggest to move the discussion to kde-usability
then.

Be prepared that guesswork is very likely to be ignored there as well, so you
better come up with something more substantial.
--
sebas

Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious. - Oscar Wilde