Is KDE really usable?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Oct 25 00:27:05 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 19:41, chris wrote:
> If after years of bug reporting, fixes and new KDE releases Konqueror still
> crashes as often as it does, something has to be wrong hasn't it?

Well, no.

There's no unequivocal evidence one way or another that it is the Konqueror
codebase that is causing the problem. Distributions do weird things to the
codebase before shipping it. Dependencies change, sometimes not in ways that
were anticipated (it wouldn't be the first time that a function guaranteed to
return non-NULL suddenly did).

Well, yes.

Something's wrong. We just don't know what.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot