Is KDE really usable?

Robert Scott lists at riscott.ukfsn.org
Tue Oct 24 21:45:27 CEST 2006

'ello,

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 08:12, Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
> > - automatic reporting of bugs (because, to be honest, it is a bit of a
> > pain reporting these things manually)

They don't necessarily have to go straight into bugzilla. They could be put
into a simple, separate database visible to developers where it should be
obvious if certain trends or hotspots are causing trouble.

The biggest obstacle is the fact that 99% of users do not have debug symbols.

Maybe the data could be put into the EBN, where 'hotspots' of code faults
could be visualised. Of course, I'm just throwing around ideas for other
people to implement, which isn't very useful. I'm far too busy failing with
my own stuff.

robert.