Konqueror for a New Experience (mockup)

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 21:46:01 CET 2006

Even though this is a bit short, to me getting something that would work
well with just normal users is getting intergration of beagle, or now kerry
into konqueror or possibly digi Kam. For example when you load up an image
that has a tag on it, which I think Kde should have or be able to colour it
without a hack. Similar images with that colour code or tag should load up
on the side. Even though this is turning it into like an image gallery,
getting it more interactive and useful would be best for attracting people
from other os's. So basically making it more collarborative with other kde
related applications.

Another Suggestion, related to the refresh button topic and the simplicity.
Is giving people who want all of the features and bells and whistles, but
letting people who want to look at their pictures or videos just play them,
without having to look through the refresh button. For example if you were
to load up an image in konqeuror in a gallery, at the bottom of konqueror a
small bar would come up with buttons that allow you to move backwards and
forwards. Basically useful and is straightforward to use, after a few goes.
Following gnome's simplicity is okay, however they over do it for me and
simply making kde striaghtforward by default with the extra options there
will make everybody happy