Konqueror for a New Experience (mockup)

Stefan Monov logixoul at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 00:35:00 CET 2006

On Wednesday 15 March 2006 00:06, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> > Safari and Opera users keep bitching about this misfeature in their
> > browsers.
>
> Do they? All of them?
[= Not all of them, indeed. Thing is, my English sucks and I thought that
writing "Safari and Opera users" implied "some Safari and Opera users".
Sorry.
> I *bet* there are at least some users who "bitch back", and like the
> feature. It is always like that....  :-P
Yes, but, as you already agreed, the feature is "bad" (quoted because it's
just our current point of view), so they just don't know about/haven't
noticed the issues yet.