Konqueror for a New Experience (mockup)

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Tue Mar 14 23:06:37 CET 2006

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 20:46, Stefan Monov wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 March 2006 22:01, Iñaki wrote:
> > - The "refresh" button will change to the "stop" button as long as a web
> > page or thumbnails are loading (like in Safari or Opera) instead of having
> > two seperate buttons.
> What if the user reaches for the stop button, but 0.000001 second before he
> clicks it, the page loading finishes and he clicks it nevertheless? The
> observed behavior would be the precise opposite of the expected one.

I'd say this is a rather unlikely corner case. Will happen, but not
too often....

Also, I do not dare to say "I like it" or "I dont like it" in this
case without having had the opportunity to actually *try* it in real
life, to get an impression how it feels.

We all know how 2 different buttons for this look and feel. So I'd
say, Iñaki should give as an opportunity to at least get half or 2
thirds of the real feeling  :)

> Safari and Opera users keep bitching about this misfeature in their
> browsers.

Do they? All of them?

I *bet* there are at least some users who "bitch back", and like the
feature. It is always like that....  :-P

Cheers,
Kurt