New to the list

Sean Kelley sean.sweng at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 04:44:31 CET 2006

Hi all,

I am actually researching using Qtopia core for an embedded project.
So I have been learning Qt on Kubuntu as well as cross compiling for
ARM versus x86 platforms.  That sparked my interest in KDE.  I may be
too busy to contribute in the short term, but do enjoy C++ development
and thought to stay subscribed here and learn a little about KDE as
time permits.

For embedded software development, I just discovered scratchbox, and
it is quite nice for cross compiler based project development.

Thanks,

Sean