New to the list

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Mon Jan 23 21:42:09 CET 2006

On Monday 23 January 2006 04:44, Sean Kelley wrote:

> I am actually researching using Qtopia core for an embedded project.
> So I have been learning Qt on Kubuntu as well as cross compiling for
> ARM versus x86 platforms.  That sparked my interest in KDE.  I may be
> too busy to contribute in the short term, but do enjoy C++ development
> and thought to stay subscribed here and learn a little about KDE as
> time permits.

If you would like to follow the development of KDE you could subscribe to the
mailing lists kde-core-devel or kde-devel. On these the general KDE
development dicussions take place. If you are interested in a certain aspect
there are many more specialized lists.

This list is a starting point, but not much development discussions take place
here.