R: joining to the team

Luca Manzari manzariluca at sudsistemi.it
Wed Jan 11 20:26:55 CET 2006

Hi Philip,
I'm only 16 years old, but I'm really interested in free software and I
wanna help it's diffusion and usability. I'm learning C++, I know a little
bit of php and html, but because of I'm not so expert in programming (as I
said, I'm learning C++, but I'm just at the beginning!!! :-) I thought that
could be a good idea helping in translation and beta-testing. Could you help
me? I'm Italian, so I could translate English manuals and programs to
Italian...What have I to do for beeing an "official" translator? And what
about beta-testing?
Thanks to all!
Luca