Joining the KDE team

Hans Lombard hanslombard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:56:43 CET 2006

Hi
I'm a student from South Africa, with a good knowledge of Qt (and
recently Qt4). I've checked out the kdelibs and kdebase (from
trunk/KDE), compiled and ran it. I believe this is where KDE4
development takes place?

Since I'm studying and got some free time on my hands, I think this is
the perfect opportunity to get involved with the KDE development.

Unfortunately I haven't got alot of experience in KDE development
(I've always done pure Qt), is it vital to have a good knowledge of
kde-specific development beforehand?

If not, where can I start (apart from Junior Jobs)?

Thanks and Regards

Hans Jurgens Lombard
witblitz on IRC (tlug.up.ac.za, #chat).