Looks as if my server is no good for the job

Christoph Mertins c.mertins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:23:13 CET 2006

Mr Bulldog wrote:
> A big part of gallery 2 is the ffmpeg plugin that will allow users to
> stream video or flash etc. otherwise it will just download
> straightaway, so this means i won't be able to test it therefore if
> anyone can get me some sort of webserver it would be great.
>
> otherwise i am pretty stuck

Hello,

maybe I can help you with that. I have a server here with around 250gb
traffic a month. tell me what you need and I'll see if I can provide it.
it's a Duron 850mhz with 256mb ram. I can provide both sftp and ftp
access to that machine. currently there's php4 and mysql installed.
so contact me if you're interested.

--
mfg
christoph