Weird Behaviour 3.5.3>

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:41:28 CEST 2006

What changes in session managment are planned for KDE4? Isn't there an
advanced session managment framework being built as a google SoC projecT?
Perhaps this should be adressed in the newer framework, if it isn't possible
to fix in the current KDE3 framework.

Vlad

On 8/17/06, Big O <illogical1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday 16 August 2006 14:41, P Botha wrote:

> fast
> > >
> > > well, that explains the fact i get an older playlist when my playlist
> was
> > > too long... i got, mostly, lots of apps running when i log out (+/-
> 15,
> > > most kpdf, konqi, konsole, kontact, amarok, etc etc...) and i see
> > > webpages i closed last session back, or miss some stuff. not all the
> > > time, just now and then, but it's weird. i don't log off often, so i
> > > wasn't sure if it was just me... but it seems like this kubuntu edgy
> > > (3.5.4) has the same problem you have :D

> > > superstoned
> >
> > Come to think of it, this might also be the reason Firefox thinks it
> > crashed (previous time I shut down), because it got killed ?
> >
> > Pieter
> This is, I believe the reason for firefox's crashing.   It used to work,
> but I
> think that was with versions of firefox < 1.5.
> As for amarok, worksforme. Any bug with respect to session manage may be
> the
> fault of the program not including support for it.
> A better place for this discussion however would be the bugtracker :-)
> bugs.kde.org FTW!

=     Vladislav Blanton      =
  =  vblanton at gmail.com  =