A proposal for a new feature for the Konsole

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Aug 12 13:23:48 CEST 2006

Hi Luis,

On Friday 11 August 2006 18:13, Luis Quintela Garcia wrote:
> Hi, my name is Luis. I would like to present too you my proposal,
> consisting of a new feature for the Konsole. This is a widget which
> allows the user to select the options for a given command per check-
> boxes. This widget is designed to interact with the command line.

I'm reminded strongly of Segusoland (or some of its subsequent versions) which
allowed users to select actions on a file based on its mimetype. I know that
there has been research done on learning the UNIX command line with automated
tools -- that might provide useful input as well.

--
KDE Quality Team
GPG: FEA2 A3FE