A proposal for a new feature for the Konsole

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 18:51:32 CEST 2006

Hi Luis,

I think Aaron's idea of publishing the prototype on kdeapps.org and
getting feedback is the best way to go.  If it proves popular it could
be added to Konsole in future with refinements or changes as required.

An alternative possibility something based on this could be created
using the Konsole KPart.

Regards,
Robert.