Is kde.org on a php / cms engine?

Marcos Fouces mfouces at yahoo.es
Wed Apr 19 17:00:44 CEST 2006

El Miércoles, 19 de Abril de 2006 16:30, Mr Bulldog escribió:
> Css, can be such a pain. Been fiddyling about with it today, and has to be
> exact to get it right. What I am trying to do is to get a css style that
> has three columns, one main one with two side bars, like the current
> kde.orghomepage. I am not sure though whether I should put an exact or
> proportional

Three things:

1. Me and Olaf Schmidt have already solved this issue. We achieved a full CSS
layout for all kde site posibilities (one, two and zero menu columns). I can
send it to you if you want to work on it.

2. I am working on stylesheets for other medias than traditional screens
(handheld, aural, braille, tty and embossed). Please, consider joinning me if
you want to help.

3. This list is not intended to discuss issues related to web site
developement. If you want to help with websites, please join the webteam at
kde-www at kde.org

Greetings.