Is kde.org on a php / cms engine?

bulldogsay at gmail.com bulldogsay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 14:06:53 CEST 2006

Well the current state of kde.org is a bit of a mess, there are too
many links on the page, which i mentioned earlier. So i will experiment
at home, on creating something more easier to view.

As of design, it depends what the Oxygen team, can do their
websites are brill, look fresh and clean. Yet they are made on word press
and don't have a really extensive layout compared to kde.org

So i think I'll try and sort out layout using css and xhtml and get a system
created. I'll contact the oxygen team to make the actual graphics for it,
such as button backgrounds. However temporarily I will create some using
inkscape, just to give an impression what it will look like.

This I can report back to the www list and on here and get continious feed
back and I shall see what they say.

thanks for your Help

Luke Parry