Is kde.org on a php / cms engine?

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 16:30:08 CEST 2006

Css, can be such a pain. Been fiddyling about with it today, and has to be
exact to get it right. What I am trying to do is to get a css style that has
three columns, one main one with two side bars, like the current
kde.orghomepage. I am not sure though whether I should put an exact or
proportional
width though, as nearly all kde websites have a proportional width. But
solid.kde.org has I think an 800 pixel width.

I would like to have a boundary edge such as having maybe 95% as having an
border, makes it look cleaner.