Fwd: [kde-artists] New workgroup for better coordination

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Sep 15 17:57:56 CEST 2005

On Thursday 15 September 2005 09:48, Frank Osterfeld wrote:
> Have you been at akademy? Aaron blogged about changing some processes in
> KDE, so I don't know if these plans also include the integration of new
> contributors (he didn't go into any details). I wonder if there was some
> "masterplan" developed at akademy with kde-quality as a part of it.

no, we didn't discuss kde-quality or the role it plays within kde. the
discussions were more around core development practices and processes
(kdelibs and kdebase type stuff primarily).

the reason i didn't go into more detail is that we're still forming the
necessary support structure for all of this, though it's all going at a
fantastic pace with involvement from people across the e.V. membership body.

--
Aaron J. Seigo