Fwd: [kde-artists] New workgroup for better coordination

Frank Osterfeld frank.osterfeld at gmx.de
Thu Sep 15 17:48:51 CEST 2005

Carlos,

Speaking of the new HCI list, what are your plans with kde-quality? Do you
still plan to rename it and maybe use this one for QA (which was suggested by
JRT)?
Have you been at akademy? Aaron blogged about changing some processes in KDE,
so I don't know if these plans also include the integration of new
contributors (he didn't go into any details). I wonder if there was some
"masterplan" developed at akademy with kde-quality as a part of it.

Regards,

Frank