icons dragging on desktop and high CPU usage

Wade Olson wadejolson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:04:08 CEST 2005

Hi Peto,

Thanks for your interest in helping improve the quality of KDE.

The name of this mailing list is a bit confusing, and members actually
currently looking to clarify mailing list intentions.  As it stands,
this list helps to improve the polish and maturity, more than a QA or
bug reporting portal.

Have you gone to: http://bugs.kde.org/
and opened an account?

Checking to see if a bug is already listed and its history
(progress/lack of progress) is always a good start.  The more detailed
information you can report about the dekstop state and error
conditions, the better.

Best of luck,
Wade