icons dragging on desktop and high CPU usage

peto h pte at zoznam.sk
Fri Sep 2 15:53:22 CEST 2005

Hello
I didn't know, where to send this mail, so sorry if it's wrong m.list.
I don't know if only I've got this problem, but I observed it on all my
computers and it's there for very long. When you drag a icon on the desktop,
the CPU usage is very high. But not always. When you drag the icon image,
it's fine. But when you start dragging the icon text, then it's slow (or
maybe vice versa :-) )
I'll be happy if someone will finally fix this. If it's fixed already, then
sorry for spam, but I was unable to find info about it.
Best regards P.Havlicek

Pracovné ponuky aj zo zahraničia nájdete na Kariére.
http://kariera.zoznam.sk