One More Man...

Lidyon F. iglos at pop.com.br
Sat Nov 5 00:20:13 CET 2005

Hi all,

   My name is Iglos Livramento , and I would like to join KDE's development
team. IMHO, Kde is the greatest free software project nowadays, I have been
using it since I started with GNU/Linux, about two years ago. During this
time I kept watching its improvements and admiring it , now I want to
contribute, to be "part of the revolution". I hope there is a place for me...
    For  now I can not help too much in code, cause I only know a modest
C/C++, but not in a KDE perspective ( yet ). I would like to know if that KDE
2 programming  book can be useful and can be used for KDE 3.x  (even 4.x : ),
or if it is obsolete and should be forgiven. I am looking for a good
knowledge source that guide me trough the steps of learning KDE programming ,
if you could point me one or more , I would be pleased ...

   Thanks!

ps: sorry for the bad english, I am brazilian and my native language is
portuguese ...