Usability reports -- KDE guidelines certification, and other problems.

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Fri Jun 24 21:14:55 CEST 2005

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 June 2005 08:43, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>
>>I attach my notes on KPDF (trunk) for possible comments on format and
>>amount of detail needed.
>

> the openusability.org XML format for usability reports should be used for
> these.

I can post this there, but I probably won't use the XML format since I
couldn't find a definition of it on their site.

>>Should we have a location to post such reports?
>

> openusability.org

But we were talking about starting a KDE program to certify compliance
with current KDE UI Guidelines (mostly the menu to start with).  Unless
openusability.org wants to host this, then we need a KDE location to
upload reports on changes needed to obtain certification of compliance
with the KDE UI.  And also to list the apps that are certified.

--
JRT