Newest Member

dmac dmacschasm at rap.midco.net
Sat Jan 15 21:43:11 CET 2005

Hi,
Just wanted to announce myself.  I have been a KDE/Linux user for as
long as I can remember, and figured it's about time I contribute back to
the community.  I have experience in...
Programming (C++, openGL, SDL, Motif, Java, PHP, SQL, LISP, QT)
Website Development (Graphics, Flash MX, APACHE)
Beta Testing
I am in the process of writing an openGL/SDL vis plugin for XMMS, and I
love the entire Linux community.  I am not exactly sure where to start
with contributing to KDE, that is why I am here.  Anyone have a
suggestion where I should begin??  ~dmac