[kde-quality] KDE Perceived Quality Survey (PESQUS)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Jan 15 21:03:05 CET 2005

On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 10:30:06AM -0500, Human Aspects of Software Engineering wrote:
> Dear KDE Users and Developers:
>
> We are conducting empirical research on the quality and interface aspects of
> various open-source and proprietary software.
<snip>

I've taken the liberty of forwarding this to my Linux User Group's general
discussion mailing list.  (About 180 to 200 subscribers.)

You might want to consider posting an announcement about this survey to
DesktopLinux.com and KDE's "Dot" news site, if you're interested in getting
a very wide audience...

Good luck!

-bill!
(going to take the survey now ;) )