KDE Games and MUD

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri Jan 14 09:17:06 CET 2005

Am Monday 10 January 2005 19:26 schrieb Max Howell:
> Anyway absolutely kmuddy should go into CVS, this is the only way that KDE can
> improve, by encouraging developers to become part of the process.
No. KDE packages have already enough stale applications with no maintainer. While
distributions can split CVS packages into several binaries, it's in no way feasible to
have _huge_ packages for e.g. gentoo, freebsd and people compiling from source.

So I think, kdegames should only have a set of games that show there are games for
KDE - for people (and distributions) that like more games, kde-apps offers a full set
of different applications. And I still don't see MUD clients as mainstream.

Greetings, Stephan