A newbie

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Feb 18 17:34:50 CET 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 00:57, you wrote:
> Cuma 18 Şubat 2005 01:36 tarihinde, Alexander Neundorf şunları yazmıştı:
> > Btw. are you interested in kfind ? I'm still looking for a helping hand.
>
> Sure I'd like to. Where should I start?
>
> regards,

Check out kdenonbeta/kfind-revisited (I think it should have better gone into
kdeplayground...)
It replaces the kfind UI with a quite different UI, inspired the Mac OS X
search tool. It's still very rough, but I think you get the point if you see
how it looks now. The listview doesn't look nice. A configurable results
listview with selectable columns, providing a fucntion to save the search
options and other things.
I'll be away over the weekend, so you won't hear much from me before next
week.

Bye
Alex