Configuration Management

Keith P. Boruff kboruff at optonline.net
Fri Feb 11 10:46:24 CET 2005

Hi all,

I spent the last few hours tracing through the scripts/makefiles/etc of
kdepim. The GNU autotools is a topic I wish to know more about both for a
project at work and because I'm just curious.

My question is, is there a seperate group of people, project, etc who handles
this stuff across all KDE packages or is each group responsible for
maintaining their own stuff? That is, does the kdepim group maintain their
own configuration management stuff? From what I've seen of the other
packages, I'm guessing the former.

If there is a dedicated group, is there a project website or any other info
available on this matter?

Thanks,
Keith P. Boruff