Fwd: [kde-doc-english] KOffice in the User Guide

Raphael Langerhorst raphael-langerhorst at gmx.at
Thu Feb 10 13:43:29 CET 2005

Hi all,

As you might have noticed, KDE 3.4 will bring a completely rewritten
User Guide which is to be a great intorduction into most aspects of
KDE, in particular from the users perspective.

At the moment, much has already been written, but the User Guide is
missing a section about KOffice. If you feel like wanting to write a
gentle introduction about what can KOffice do for a user feel free to
join the kde-doc-english mailing list and ask for the details:

You can also discuss our ideas on the koffice lists of course, but the
kde-doc-english list is recommended.

See also the forwarded message below.

Please keep in mind that message freeze in kdebase (where the user
guid is) is on 22nd February!

Cheers,
Raphael