window tabbing (especially kdevelop)

Max Lemieux max.lemieux at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 01:36:46 CEST 2005

I completely agree with Kevin's comment about the suckiness of
tablines swapping places. This occurred to me some hours after my
post, and I figured someone would point it out :) . Luke's suggestions
are good - simply don't swap tabline positions, or implement a new and
useful magnification feature. Since this is KDE, there could of course
be an option to choose which method you prefer :)

-Max