Guided tour, spoken documentation

Rainer Endres endres at physos.org
Sat Aug 13 13:24:53 CEST 2005

Hi

I am working on getting multimedia presentations working on many levels for
KDE. This is no easy task and I can spare little time for it at the moment,
but it sure is near top on my KDE ToDo.

Some of the basics can be seen at http://features.physos.net, which was a 3.4
feature guide I started and could not finish for private reasons. I plan to
do the same for 3.5 and then tackle a Guided Tour and the tools needed.

I would appreciate your help at one point, since I have a heavy non-native
(but not really German, even worse) accent, I think ;)

	Rainer