Guided tour, spoken documentation

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at kossebau.de
Sat Aug 13 14:26:22 CEST 2005

Am Samstag, 13. August 2005 13:24, schrieb Rainer Endres:
> Hi
>
> I am working on getting multimedia presentations working on many levels for
> KDE. This is no easy task and I can spare little time for it at the moment,
> but it sure is near top on my KDE ToDo.
>
> Some of the basics can be seen at http://features.physos.net, which was a
> 3.4 feature guide I started and could not finish for private reasons.

One can only guess what pain it must have been for you to get stuck with this
great work. Cool stuff, indeed. Really a pity for 3.4. :(

Perhaps you could delegate/coordinate some of the work for 3.5? Lay out the
principles, teach about the tools and have one person on a topic? That might
prevent the same fate for 3.5?

Kudos anyway!
Friedrich