Guided tour, spoken documentation

Benjamin Vander Jagt benjamin at winchesterpc.com
Fri Aug 12 00:21:27 CEST 2005

Hello list!

	My company sells plenty of Linux systems, and one of the most requested items
is a tour, walkthough, getting started guide, or something of the sort.
Since we usually install SuSE Linux, they have somewhat of a guided tour, but
recently Linspire (ugh) introduced a spoken system.

	Has anyone already started making any spoken systems?  My speech is mostly
inspired by the accent of Michigan, and I have good inflection and tone, so
it should be easily understood by most people.

Thanks!
--
-Benjamin Vander Jagt
-Vander Jagt Computers http://www.winchesterpc.com