Posting Updated Screenshots

Aaron Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Sep 22 00:18:14 CEST 2004

On September 21, 2004 15:23, Dik Takken wrote:
> I once heard that keeping screenshots in the KDE documentation up to
> date is a problem. Has anyone been thinking about the possibility to allow
> visitors to the on-line documentation site to upload new screenshots
> by adding a 'update this screenshot' button? That would make it much
> easier for contributers and doc maintainers to keep screenshots up to
> date.

these shots will still need to be checked by the doc makers for
appropriateness, and will have to be done in the default widget style, window
style, colours, etc... as well as the applicable language...

fortunately there is an app available which lauri has been playing with that
can automate the whole process. wee.

--
Aaron J. Seigo