trolling for helpers

Aaron Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Oct 21 23:34:15 CEST 2004

On October 21, 2004 14:20, Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> > 	2. Documentation writing. Both developer and user targeted documentation
> > needs doing.
>
> I would guess that perhaps the SUSE Documentation team could help in
> some way, if even it is only to translate it or such. In any case it
> might not be bad to ask...I'll check on this and let you know.

that'd be cool.

> > 	3. Q/A. there are a bajillion possible setting combinations in kicker.
> > Q/A, which is somehow related to Bug Triage, would be great.
> >
> > 	4. Feature additions. well, this one is sef explanatory.
>
> Ohhh...I might have a few :-) The first is non-rectangular buttons, with
> or without a text label. Perhaps I am behind and this is already
> underway....if so, sorry.

heh. i meant PATCHES for feature additions, not suggestions for feature
additions ;-P but yeah, text labels is something i'd like to see as well. and
when you say "non-rectangular" what _exactly_ do you mean? (my non-artist
head can think of a few potential interpretations, none of which may be what
you are thinking.. heh)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Society is Geometric