trolling for helpers

Kenneth Wimer wimer at suse.de
Thu Oct 21 23:52:52 CEST 2004

* Aaron Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> [Oct 21. 2004 23:35]:
> heh. i meant PATCHES for feature additions, not suggestions for feature
> additions ;-P but yeah, text labels is something i'd like to see as well. and
> when you say "non-rectangular" what _exactly_ do you mean? (my non-artist
> head can think of a few potential interpretations, none of which may be what
> you are thinking.. heh)

Sorry, I was thinking German and translated poorly...I meant buttons
that are not square...rather rectangular, therefor allowing the
addition of text labels.

Sorry for the confusion :-( And, no, I didn't think you would open a vi
to start coding :-)

Bye,
Kenneth

--
SUSE Linux - a Novell Company - Nuernberg, Germany