DANGER Fedora

Stanislav Karchebny berk at upnet.ru
Sat May 15 13:55:29 CEST 2004

On Saturday 01 May 2004 11:38, James Richard Tyrer wrote:

> [...]
[snip]
> I just thought that Stanislav Karchebny's remark was indicative of the
> problem.  Discussions of design/engineering and quality are considered to
> be SPAM by developers.
[snip]

I said "rants", I didn't say "constructive talk" tho.

I am all open for architecture discussion that is taken from a design point of
view, not from some ranting like "You stupid developers don't see the
enlightenment I bring and therefore you suck." Neither it that we can't stand
your light - we're just having our fun and let others have their.
Design is good, and in this matter a design of fedore can be much improved.

--
keep in touch. berkus.

Roey on #kde-devel: when I hear best of breed I tune out--it's too much a
buzzword. What I carry between my legs is best of breed. And like KDE, just
because it's less visible doesn't mean it gets less usage.