DANGER Fedora

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Sat May 1 07:38:44 CEST 2004

Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 27. April 2004 08:06 schrieb James Richard Tyrer:
>
>>Stanislav Karchebny wrote:
>>
>>>I propose contact fedore packages maintainer(s) directly instead
>>>of spamming the ml. We would love to hear their feedback instead,
>>>gladly.
>>>Trolling us all with engineering quality rants is not a good
>>>attitude either.
>>
>>Yes, I am certain that your are correct -- any concerns about
>>quality or the users of KDE are clearly part of an attitude that
>>is not compatible with the KDE developers.
>

> Since you obviously have nothing else in mind than insulting people
> who have fought and continue to fight for making KDE as user friendly
> as possible, I hereby kindly ask you to
>
>    Get out of the house, do it now!
>
> To you breathing more oxigene might be helpful and for us developing
> a user friendly desktop will be more fun without your muttering.

I just thought that Stanislav Karchebny's remark was indicative of the
problem.  Discussions of design/engineering and quality are considered to
be SPAM by developers.

In that regard, do you wish to be counted as part of the problem or part of
the solution?

Or, do you wish to help write a song: Developers Just Want to Have Fun!

--
JRT