kmathtool maintainer.

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Mar 30 15:04:32 CEST 2004

Hi,

If you want to work on KMathTool, I can get help you started.
Please send me (at annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr) your kde version (type konqueror
--version in a konsole and paste me the whole output, thanks) and I'll make a
tarball of the current kmathtool for you. I believe KMathTool does not use
any 3.2 new libs so it should not be too difficult.
I have kdelibs 3.1 on my system so I can do it against 3.1
With the tarball, you will have to run ./configure, make and su 'make install'
and kmathtool will then run.

When you have some work done, you can send me the code back and I'll commit
it.

We can start from there and see how you're doing and then you can upgrade your
box according to your needs. I can send you a CD with 3.2.2 on it for example
or something like that.

Regards,

Anne-Marie