Konqueror: The Bugged Websites

Rene Horn rhorn at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Mar 27 22:52:33 CET 2004

On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 12:54:42PM +0000, Tom Chance wrote:
> Rene,
>
> On Saturday 27 Mar 2004 09:26, Rene Horn wrote:
> > I wanted to let all of you know about the Wiki page I created for
> > Konqueror bugs.  Should this be a part of the KDE Quality team
> > tasklist?  I would imagine that something like this wouldn't be too
> > difficult to work on.
> >
> > http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=Konqueror%3A+The+Bugged+Websites
>
> That looks great. You could add it to the tasklist if you like. I've added a
> column for Konqueror version, which will be important.
>
> A next step, for anyone who wants to do this, would be to go through all the
> bugs for Konqueror, finding rendering bugs that are now fixed and marking
> them as RESOLVED, and finding ones that are still bugs and adding them to the
> wiki page. You could then contact the KHTML developers to let them know about
> the page.
>
> Tom

Speaking of which, does anyone know if it is possible to upload a
picture and a thumbnail, and have the thumbnail be linked to the
uploaded picture?

Rene Horn
--
rhorn at sdf.lonestar.org, hornr18 at uwosh.edu (UW-Oshkosh email address)
http://rhorn.unixcab.org - a bunch of experimental stuff

Jay Leno in response to Colin Powell's deadline for an Iraqi
constitution:
"They can take ours.  After all, we aren't using it..."