Followup article on the dot?

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Sat Mar 27 14:05:23 CET 2004

Hullo everyone,

I thought it might be a good idea to put a followup article on the dot
(dot.kde.org) about the Quality Team Project, describing the teams that have
formed, what work they've already done, and exactly what people can do if
they want to sign up.

We don't want to let the teams sit idle and have people lose interest. We also
don't want endless new teams with only one or two people working on each. I
think advertising the teams that exist on the dot might help recruit new
faces, get people who have signed up to this list but now sit idle
reinvigorated, and make everyone see that the project isn't a pipedream of
Carlos :-)

What do people think?

Tom