Introducing myself and announcing project

david.vignoni at virgilio.it david.vignoni at virgilio.it
Sat Mar 20 14:57:10 CET 2004

Hello everybody, my name is David Vignoni.
I'm preparing the final version of the Nuvola icon theme, that will be LGPLed
and shipped with all the SVG files.

It is about to reach the 1.0beta version, and I've to decide if to publish
at kde-look.org or as an internal project of the quality team, so members
can beta testing and work on the few icon missing.

I've also almost redone kde-edu icons, some are already in CVS and can be
seen at edu.kde.org apllication pages.

ok that's all for now! hope this will be a great project!

bye

dave