When to set VERIFIED in BugZilla?

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:07:12 CET 2004

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:48:23 -0200, "Henrique Pinto"
<stampede at uai.com.br> said:
> Not as its main task, at least. If someone wants to lead the
> creation of a KDE QA Team, I'm sure the Quality Team will
> help, but it was not created with the sole purpose of doing
> QA
> for KDE.
>
> Perhaps the name for this project was not well-chosen.

I agree and even saw this coming. But I could not find a better name.

Janitors is not a good name: why would you call an experienced writer,
artist who wants help to joining the KDE project a "janitor"? Not
attractive.

The name should reflect the wish to care for KDE, hence "Quality". I
asked for ideas on the KDE lists, but got none. Now it is too late to
change :)
--
  Carlos Leonhard Woelz
  carloswoelz at imap-mail.com