A question for all list members

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Mar 9 20:14:15 CET 2004

On Monday 08 March 2004 22:57, Mark Berry wrote:
> I am probably going to default back to the PIM project as thats where most
> of the action is at with this list.  I am VERY excited and motivated to
> jump in wherever I am needed.   I just think I need to give it a few months
> of doing patch managment and maybe bug fixes before any heavy coding.  (I
> know some C++ but never worked with QT.. primary been doing Java dev for
> the last 4 years).  I feel I would like to get further into the library ,
> but need more experience still.

khtml can need any help it can get, still, if you have experience with java,
why not check out the Qt/KDE java bindings and help there ?
Or "just" being a good maintainer for the wiki pages is also an important
task :-)

> I hope I am not stepping on anyones feet though jumping in head first into

You mean like "I take away all the interesting work so that others have
nothing lef to do" ? You don't have to worry that there's not enough work
left :-)

> the Quality Team project.  I am just excited to have found somewhere I feel
> like I can actually help. :)

:-)

Bye
Alex