A question for all list members

Mark Berry mark at bx2.net
Mon Mar 8 22:57:07 CET 2004

> Thanks for your iniciative Mark. BTW, what KDE applications do you care
> for?
> --
>   Carlos Leonhard Woelz
>   carloswoelz at imap-mail.com

I was considering the KHTML module, but to be honest I am a bit overwhelmed by
all the code and the overall complexity of the project.

I am probably going to default back to the PIM project as thats where most of
the action is at with this list.  I am VERY excited and motivated to jump in
wherever I am needed.   I just think I need to give it a few months of doing
patch managment and maybe bug fixes before any heavy coding.  (I know some
C++ but never worked with QT.. primary been doing Java dev for the last 4
years).  I feel I would like to get further into the library , but need more
experience still.

I hope I am not stepping on anyones feet though jumping in head first into the
Quality Team project.  I am just excited to have found somewhere I feel like
I can actually help. :)

.mark