Volonteer(s) needed

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Mar 8 15:07:23 CET 2004

Hi,

I am not sure if I understand correctly what the Quality Team is about.
In KDE-Edu, we have a new application that is ready and waiting to join the
module. The author is willing to do his best to provide quality. He added
QWhatsThis help and wrote a doc.
I would like to see if some people are interested to review this new app
before it goes into an official module (kdeedu).

The program is KWordQuiz and is in kdenonbeta:
cvs co -l kdenonbeta
cvs co kdenonbeta/kwordquiz
cvs co kdenonbeta/doc
cd kdenonbeta
cvs co admin
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure
su -c 'make install'

The doc is in kdenonbeta/doc/kworldquiz.

I am not sure how to proceed about having KDE-Edu included in the Quality Team
future work.

Thanks for any feedback,

annma