KDE Font Installer wipe out contents of/usr/share/ghostscript/X.XX/lib/Fontmap

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Tue Mar 9 18:28:17 CET 2004

Hi Polar Bear,

Please use the KDE Bugzilla to report bugs. Please take your time to
designed to avoid losing track of such bugs. It is important that you do
it yourself, because since I can't reproduce it, I cannot give the
additional feedback the developer may need to fix this bug.

Here is the location of the bugzilla wizard:

http://bugs.kde.org/wizard.cgi

  Carlos Leonhard Woelz
  carloswoelz at imap-mail.com

                          wherever you are