the wiki pages

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Tue Mar 9 13:48:52 CET 2004

On Tuesday 09 March 2004 12:51, Tom Chance wrote:

> I don't, in other words, think we should be making a bunch of
> half-complete, constantly changing wiki pages too high profile yet, except
> to those to whom it is clear that they aren't finished (i.e. those on this
> list).

Isn't it the whole point of a wiki to have contantly changing pages? Statical
pages are better placed on the web sites, in my opinion.

But I agree with Marc that currently it's much too hard to find and get an
overview of the quality team pages on the wiki. They need more structure and
cross-linking.